Powered by Blogger.

[Book Haul]: A Giant Haul; 180 Books in Total + The Remaining One Box Has Arrived!

by - 10:16 AM


[Book Haul]:  A Giant Haul; 180 Books in Total!


I had four boxes coming on the same day and drew a lot of raised eyebrows from me familia!   What they did not know was that two of the boxes were actually purchased long ago, back in June.  They got stuck in the Post Office for the longest time before they finally got to me.  The remaining two were purchased in July (there were supposed to be three boxes, but one of the boxes got separated.  I expect I’ll receive it soon, in the next ten days.)



(The language/trivia books.)


(The Mills & Boons books.)

The first two boxes came from one single seller, a trusted online bookshop that I frequented the most.  The seller was probably the biggest and most famous second-hand book seller online.   I bought dictionaries and language books and later bought a bundle of Harlequin Mills & Boons.  There were 23 dictionaries/language books in total, and 70 Harlequin books (which I love to read in my spare time!)  These were the ones bought in June that got stuck in the Transit Office of Pos Malaysia ==’  They took almost two months to get to me.   


(The novels.)


(A couple of misc books and a DVD.)

The remaining two came from another seller from Carousell who was moving away.  She was selling her children’s books and I was at the right place at the right time!  There were 87 books in those two boxes.  There were supposed to be three boxes, but the other one got separated from the other two.  I assume it got singled out because it was heavier.  There are so many books I wanted to read from this haul, I cannot wait!

EDIT:  The remaining one box has arrived!








                                                                                  

You May Also Like

0 comments