Powered by Blogger.

[Review] theSAEM's Healing Tea Garden - Green Tea Cleansing Water

by - 9:53 AM

The SAEM's Healing Tea Garden - Green Tea Water Cleanser


Price: USD 10.18 (300ml bottle)



Feature: One step no-wash cleansing water containing Boseong green tea that eliminates make-up and pore wastes clean and only leaves moisture on the skin.

The skin-friendly water base smoothly wipes skin wastes, make-up leftovers and light point make-up at once with clean finish like face wash.

The green tea ingredient from Boseong forms a moisture barrier preventing moisture from drying off while cactus, lavender, rosemary, and portulaca extract tends the skin moist.

Completed skin stimulation test, proving the one-step cleansing safe for sensitive skin.



Experience:




I was looking for a water cleanser the other day and thought I should try this.  I have been learning to do my make-up properly and a simple foam cleanser simply isn't enough anymore.


To test the product, I swatch a Monomola 'Lip Tattoo - Rose Pink' on my arm.  That is the second longest-lasting lip products I have.


After I peeled the Monomola's Lip Tattoo off, I top it off with my longest lasting lip product ever.  This lipstick might as well be clay, it is waterproof and is super hard to be rid of.  I learned that the hard way, haha.




And then, I wash it off and Tadaa!  The first line is cleansed by only cleansing foam (I used Garnier Sakura White).   As you can see, the line got all smeared up. The second line is cleansed by only the cleansing water.  There is a faint line left, which means that the lipstick trumps over the cleansing water.  The third line is washed by both cleansing foam (Garnier Sakura White) and the cleansing water; and as you can see, there is not a single trace left.


All in all, it is a good product.  My face is oily and acne-prone and I didn't suffer from any breakout after using it on my face,  However, I would like to search for other cleansing product (preferably cleansing oil) that can trump over that menacing, formidable water-proof lipstick.


Until next time!



Verdict: ❤❤

You May Also Like

0 comments