Powered by Blogger.

Review - OST C20 Original Pure Vitamin Serum

by - 10:47 AM

OST C20 Original Pure Vitamin Serum




My very first skincare review will be about the famous OST C20 Original Pure Vitamin Serum!


I purchased mine from a site called Jolse because a lot of stuffs are super cheap over there.  Plus, they have free shipping!


I placed my order on 27/2/2017 and received the package on 19/3/2017 (I chose free shipping!)  The packaging are okay and I received a couple of samples which was cool!  So, 5/5 for the packaging!


Anyway, as for the product itself, the first thing I thought of upon applying it on my face was: It smells like rotten orange.  It stings too, but that was their exfoliating properties on the work.


I did a detailed research before purchasing this because this would be my first online purchase and I wanted it to be worthwhile.  I saw a lot of great reviews about this, so I thought it would be good for my oily; acne-prone skin.  I also have an uneven skin tone, which can be curbed using this according to the product's description.







From the pictures I saw online, I thought it would be liquidy at first, but no, they are actually pretty thick.







It was really uncomfortable putting them on my face because of how thick it was.  It gradually feels better after 30 minutes or so though.  I wouldn't know they were there unless I touch my face.



As for the result, I have to say, I finally know why this product is so popular!  I looked at myself in the mirror today and was shocked by how clear my face looks.  There are still acne marks and blemishes, but my skin just looked better overall. Even though I don't like the consistency of the serum, I'd live with it because of how well it works on my skin!




Overall Review:
Packaging:  
(shipping is slow but only because I chose the free package, so I don't get to whine lol!)

Product:  
(deducting a point for the smell and the discomfort.  But the product itself is effective)

You May Also Like

0 comments