Powered by Blogger.

Review - Cathy Doll Body Tint

by - 11:36 PM



I actually bought Cathy Doll Body Tint during my first ever haul (there was a sale in the local supermarket in my place.)  I bought it real cheap; $2!  I love it's packaging; which was the main reason I picked this out.


This is a 6-in-1 product; it act as green base, foundation, BB cream, sun cream, whitening factor, moisturizing complex.


You can visit the site here: www.karmarts.com


(The cream.)


The smell is pretty meh, it did feels a little thick and sticky so try to put on a little less.   You may not be able to see it from the picture, but the tint is actually pastel green; like super super super pale green.

(After application.)


It did make my skin appear smoother.  It's cool.   I'll be putting this on again the next time I go out!


Product:  
(Nothing to complain about!)







You May Also Like

0 comments