Powered by Blogger.

[Haul/Review] Aiken Tea-Tree Sets

by - 5:43 AM





Aiken is a drugstore brand you can find here in Malaysia.  Since my skin is oily and acne-prone, I decided to give this acne set a try.




I don't remember how much I paid for all this, but as far as I know, they are pretty affordable, a lot cheaper than Korean skincare products I found online.



Aiken Tea-Tree Set:

1. Aiken Tea Tree Cleansing Foam
2. Aiken Tea Tree Oil
3. Aiken Tea Tree Pore Refining Toner
4. Aiken Tea Tree Daily Moisturizing Lotion
5. Aiken 100% Pure Tea Tree Oil


I tried this for over a month and I would really recommend the pimple cream and pure tea tree oil for those who have pimple problems. I would first put the tea tree oil on my skin before bed.  Then I cover them with the cream.  It will shrink a little (or dry up completely if the pimple is small) when I wake up the next morning.  

You May Also Like

0 comments