Powered by Blogger.

[Haul/Review] Jolse Haul - Sulwhasoo's Sample Kit, COSRX's Galactomyces Whitening Essence, Etude House's Tint My Brows (Light Brown)

by - 6:14 AM





The combination of all these brought so much difference to my skin (except Etude House's Tint My Brows)!



1. Sulwhasoo's Sample Kit


I can sing my praises for this brand all day long.  I finally know why so many people love Sulwhasoo.  I honestly bought this just to try it out and I am now so dead because my skin happens to love them and they costs like a tonne of money.  


This set includes: Essential Firming Cream (5ml), First Care Activating Serum (4ml), Essential Balancing Water EX (x2, 5ml), Essential Balancing Emulsion EX (x2, 5ml).


I know this seems so unbelievable but I can see the differences after just one use.  Like I said, I am so screwed.  (I still have no idea why it's Sulwhasoo and not Sulhwasoo.  Free trivia: The chinese characters of the brand is 雪(xue = snow); 花 (hua = flower); 秀 (xiu = elegance)







2. COSRX's Galactomyces 95 Whitening Power Essence


I also bought this because I heard so many people raving over this in reddit.  I started using this not long after I started using Sulwhasoo's and by then, my skin was already progressively improving.  I think this complements the sample set really well.



3.  Etude House's Tint My Brows (Light Brown)

 I have thick and dark eyebrows and I was under the impression that this will lighten the color of my brows, even for just a short period of time. The first time I tried this, I only waited for an hour.  It brought no difference at all.  So, I decided to try it again and leave it on the entire night.  The next day, I woke up with huge acnes lining my eyebrows + no apparent difference in terms of the color of my brows.  I don't think this product is to blame though.  My eyebrows are just too dark and I am still trying to figure out a way to make it appear less fierce without over-plucking it.    





You May Also Like

0 comments