Powered by Blogger.

Review - Etude House Bubble Tea Sleeping Pack

by - 8:14 AM







I recently purchased 'Etude House - Bubble Tea Sleeping Pack' and thought to try it out for a few days before reviewing it.


I purchased 'Green Tea' which was supposed to 'take care of pores and excessive sebum.'


Honestly, the main reason I purchased this was because of the packaging.  I am a sucker for cute packaging <333


It looks cute in pictures but not so much in real life.  It's too small, like half the size I thought it would be. 

On first impression, the green liquid smells okay.  The boba is too small though, which makes it hard for me to break them using the spatula.


It feels thick on your face and it will remain that way which means you will go to sleep with this sticky layer that will get all over your pillows and sheets. 


Other than my face feeling a little heavy, it didn't bring me any effect on the first two days (neither good nor bad), but I did woke up with 2 brand new zits this morning.  I should've stopped at the first warning sign.  TT


Verdict 
(out of five hearts)

You May Also Like

0 comments