Powered by Blogger.

Review - Tony Moly Make HD Silk Argan Rose Oil

by - 10:06 AM





Today, I will write a review about 'Tony Moly - Make HD Silk Argan Rose Oil'.  Phew, such a long name!

This product comes in an 85ml bottle.  It is supposed to help repair damaged hair.  You are supposed to apply this on your hair after bathing (dry your hair first.)




The oil itself isn't sticky.  It is easily absorbed by my hair.  After putting it on, my hair feels so soft and moisturized.  Even my palm feels softer after touching the oil.  And best of all, it smells divine!  Seriously, even my mother was impressed by the scent!  It has been a while since my hair feels this healthy and neat, I have Tony Moly to thank for this!  This is by far, the best AB product that I have purchased!  I regret nothing!


Verdict:  
(Out of five hearts)


I will repurchase!

You May Also Like

0 comments