Powered by Blogger.

Review - Etude House Air Therapy Mask (Damask Rose, Lotus, Collagen)

by - 6:12 AM


Today I am going to review the famed Etude House Air Therapy Mask!  I purchased three kinds, Damask Rose, Collagen and Lotus!  


Let's talk about the one I was the most excited for, Damask Rose!




1. Etude House Air Therapy Mask : Damask Rose (Recharging Moisture)




The first thing I thought of when I opened the package was, 'it smells like lemongrass'.  This was supposed to moisturize, but honestly, it did nothing to my skin. I have tried three sets of this and I couldn't see any difference.

The only thing I like about the mask is the sheet. It clung to my face, At one point, I was touching the mask and thought I was touching my skin directly!  This was by far, the most comfortable mask sheet I have tried but unfortunately, the merit spans to only there.  The serum itself didn't do anything to me.  

As for the consistency of the serum, it was relatively watery and is easily absorbed by my skin!


Verdict: 
(out of five hearts)





2. Etude House Air Therapy Mask - Lotus (Brightening)



This one also has that faint scent of lemongrass.  Out of all three, this one has the most effect on my skin.  It did what it said it would do, and I am pretty pleased with the result!


The day I tried this on, I finally truly realized why samples existed.  When I purchased these masks from Jolse, they gave me a sample of 'Corsx's Moisture Renewal Power Cream'.  They both worked so well together!  I will be purchasing them both once Corsx's Moisture Renewal Power Cream is out!


Verdict: 
(out of five hearts)





3. Etude House Air Therapy Mask - Collagen (Elasticity)



Just like 'Damask Rose', this did nothing to me.  The serum are a little thicker than 'Damask Rose' and 'Lotus'.  It too smells like lemongrass, but the scent is relatively faint compared to 'Damask Rose'.


Verdict: 
(out of five hearts)




Overall, out of all three, the only set I will repurchase is 'Lotus'.  










You May Also Like

0 comments