Powered by Blogger.

[Review] : Nada's Bumpy X The Bubble Cleanser 150ml

by - 9:57 AM

\


Description (from Jolse.com): AHA Fruits Complex, salicylic acid, and oat powder extract cleanses the skin.  Prebiotics and panthenol mildly soothes and cleanses the troubled skin.
The dense and fine bubbles (like whipped cream) smoothly deep cleanses the skin with moisture.




My experience:  The packaging is really really cute.  That was what drew me into the product on the first place.  I'll be honest here, I kind of busted the box when I first opened it.  Turns out the box itself has a cap.  You can just pull it out and problem solved!  But yeah, I didn't know that at that time.



As for the product, it has a really really nice smell.  Now, I am kind of picky when it comes to the scent of products, but this makes me want to pump the bubble into my mouth and drink it.  It smells so nice and mild.



I had a breakout prior to using this.  I suspected my cleanser (Garnier Sakura White), but I had been using that for years and never really experienced major breakout because of it.  Anyway, I had a really bad episode recently and I was so miserable because I ran out of pimple patch TT______TT



 I wasn't sure it was my cleanser, but the moment I switched to this, my pimples died.  



The product is already in a bubble form (like the one you get after mixing your cleansing foam with water.)



Anyway, I have an oily skin and my skin usually returns to being oily like 15-20 minutes after washing my face.  However, my skin remains nice and dry for a longer time when I use this and that honestly pleasantly surprised me.  Not only is the packaging cute, the product is very effective as well.  




Verdict:  ❤❤

You May Also Like

0 comments